Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bored Stiff!

Xueqin called yesterday afternoon... In 3hrs long distance, I feel I already know St Lucia. Of course, there will probably be waaaay more to discover when I actually go there but for now, I know enough to keep me psych and counting down to the day I fly. :)

From Australians who walk to sch barefooted, to Queenslander homes and even the nitty gritty of what I need to pack took up 4 foolscap pages (such as earwax digger!). It was like I was in a lecture copying notes!

Last night bcoz I got hungry while online shopping (*evil eye Cheeleng* LOL!) I cut a piece of banana cake for myself. I left behind crumbs on the table, the dirty knife in the sink and the half-eaten cake in the fridge. That earned me a huge nagging on how I am not ready to live on my own. Shit!

Okay, I am bored to the core. And its too early to start preening for tonight's wedding.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home